côté plongée > about us > centre
The Dive Centre
Our dive centre locates at the Port of Crouton, on the Parking of Plage du Crouton, on the west coast of Cap d’Antibes, several steps away from the centre of Juan les Pins. We’re as close as possible to the best dive sites and enjoys a magnificent view of Gulf of Juan-les-pins and the Lerins island.
Material preparation, departure of dives, theory course, kayak rental and administrative work all take place here. It also offers our divers a nice spot to communicate and share their experience after dives.
It is open from 8am to 6pm every day.
With so many souvenirs of 17 years' work and emotions shared with you since 2000 at the Graillon Beach of Cap d’Antibes, on 2017, our dive centre relocates to the Port of Crouton, on the Parking Plage du Crouton, about 1.7km closer to the centre of Juan les Pins.
After writing a page of history of Graillon, now it’s the Conservatoire du Littoral, new owner of this place, who will continue protecting this space of great heritage importance.
Our new location has many advantages and also allows to preserve the spirit of our dive centre: a human scale dive centre, warm reception, conviviality and our professionalism.
The new place is twice larger and always next to the water with a super view towards îles de Lérins and Cap d’Antibes. Access to the dive centre is easier with the parking and the centre of Juan les Pins right next to us. Embarcation is more comfortable in the port.
The beach of Crouton next to the dive centre is a small sandy beach . protected by the seawall of Port of Gallice and Port of Crouton. It is composed of public beach and the private part of Restaurant-Plage des Pêcheurs.
And a bit more
- Located directly on the beach
- Non divers can join
- Well experienced and English speaking professional instructors
- Parking right next to the dive centre
- No need to carry equipments
- Comfortable Cressi Sub equipment
- A boat reserved for fun divers and advanced courses at 9am and 2pm every day, so we are flexible to choose between many dive spots .
- Small groups of maximum 12 divers
- Our experience in children courses
- The Crouton beach well located on Cap d'Antibes
Our semi-rigid speedboat is dedicated to fit your needs of diving. :
- Security : This type of semi-rigid boat is considered as unsinkable. Thanks to its form and the pneumatic part, the boat possesses a formidable stability which allows navigation on the rough sea.
- Efficiency : A fast engine to achieve the dive sites quickly.
- Comfort : The boat is very comfortable for navigation. At the anchorage, it adapts to the form of the waves instead of fighting against it. Thus it is quite ideal for those who are prone to seasickness.
It's our priority
- All instructors have received emergency training
- Radio ASN and cell phone on board
- Two oxygen tanks and two safety boxes
- Diving equipment is renewed and maintained every six months
- A decompression chamber is available at Nice - Hospital Pasteur 04 92 03 77 72
- All of our clients are automatically insured for their third party liability. A complementary insurance is also available on site.